Sunday, July 15, 2018

Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser



I am going to be honest, I know you are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I could not help myself with this little beauty. This book is gorgeous! In truth the cover is even prettier in person! I very seldom let myself get attracted to a book just because it is beautiful, but I am so glad I did. This book had it all! Engaging plot, check. Strong and smart protagonist, you got it. Love interest (but not sappy romance) done! Pirates, its in there! and we are just getting started. There was also a cool magic element, epic  battles, political turmoil, and complex family dynamics. This little charm has it al. I highly recommend you add this beauty to your reading list. I also highly recommend the audio content for this book. It was marvelous as well. What did it dislike about this book? It ended too soon I never wanted it to end.

I give this book 5+ out of 5 stars

I give the audio 5 out of 5 stars as well

Did I mention I really enjoyed this book?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment