Sunday, July 22, 2018

Legendary by Stephanie Garber


It is not often I like a second book in a series as much, or maybe even more than the first, but enter Legendary.  In this book
 "The air tasted like wonder. Like candied butterfly wings caught in sugared spiderwebs, and drunken peaches coated in luck."  
This line says it all! The book is magical, explosive, suspenseful, and unpredictable!  There are twists and turns you would never expect. It is like riding on a roller coaster blindfolded. You know there are loops, whirls, drops, and spins coming, but you have no idea when or where and that is half of the excitement! Oh to live in this beautiful world where Caraval really exists! Stephanie Garber is a Grandmaster in her own right! she is a Master Legend of creation, she creates a world her readers yearn to be a part of! I was excited and disappointed to complete this book. I was elated to find out the answers to many of my questions, but sad that Caraval had ended again. I will read this book again and again! This book has become one of my new favorites, now to figure out how to update my favorites page.  The best part...... Legendary is not the last book!!! The author has announced there will be another book in this series!!! Oh to receive a ticket to this magical week!! I cannot wait for the sequel.  I did purchase this book in hard copy (it is beautiful) and audio format. The audio is absolutely fabulous. I love the voices the reader uses. The reader does an excellent job of capturing Tella's emotions throughout this book. It adds an extra depth and dimension to the book. If you like the book, you will love the audio version!

I give Legendary 5+++ stars out of 5 stars
I give the audio version 5 out of 5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment