Friday, July 27, 2018

ARC Review soon to come

I am currently reading a couple of ARC books and I cannot wait to share them with you all. These novels have been so good I am having trouble getting anything else done. I made the mistake of downloading them on my kindle app on my Iphone so I would have access to them at my doctor's appointments this week, and I have found myself glued to my phone ever since. These authors have blown me away with their style and creativity. I hope to finish them this weekend and get the reviews up ASAP. I know you guys will be excited and looking forward to their release dates, I will be right there in line too because with great writing like this I HAVE to have a hard copy, and these covers are absolutely out of this world! So Happy Friday and here's hoping you have a safe and blessed weekend (with lots of time to read) 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment