Sunday, July 15, 2018



First of all I WANT to read a copy of The Hinterland! I keep wishing this book of stories existed outside of The Hazel Wood. Hopefully Melissa Albert will consider writing it out and publishing some of these stories. I for one would love to read the full story of Alice Three Times and some of the other Amazing stories held within this book of tales.   As for The Hazel wood, this author created a world inside of universe, adjacent to another dimension! She did all of this in a way that read smoothly and the world building skills were extraordinary! Way to go Ms. Albert! I have always said I felt like books transported me to another dimension, but within the pages of this book, that seemed a true reality! This little book took my breath away. I had trouble working because I was so anxious to sneak in a few more pages to see what would happen next. An excellent, well paced plot, and all-around splendid read! I highly recommend this book.

I did purchase the audio version of this book as well and I highly suggest you give the audio a listen. The reader was excellent!

5 out of 5 stars for The Hazel Wood

5 out of 5 stars for the audio version of this book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment