Saturday, July 14, 2018

ARC Review of Chelela By Andrea B. Lamoureux



This book is unique, its not full of the same tired storylines.  This makes it a fun read.  There were some elements in the book that I feel restricted it to a more mature audience.  The main character goes through an ordeal that made me cringe for her, but the book was well written and I was able to empathize with her.  I will definitely continue the series.  Overall, this book has fantasy, magic, adventure, and love (but not sappy, sweet romance).  The main character was able to adapt and grow stronger as she conquers each new obstacle.  WOW!!  I've been looking for something original for a while, and this book was it.

I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind review! It's always nice to read something fresh ;). I like how you've summerized the positive points of the story without giving away any spoilers.

    ReplyDelete