Sunday, August 5, 2018

Special Offers by M.L. Ryan

Meet Hailey — possessed by an other-worldly being from another dimension who was previously trapped in her Kindle

Yep, you read that right, Hailey purchases a Kindle and ends up possessed by a being from another dimension, and that is just one of her problems. Ironically I read this book on my new kindle. It has an interesting story line and hey it is about a book hoarder so how can it possibly be a bad book, right? It is original for sure and as crazy as it sounds, the story becomes very, very interesting.  Detectives, inter-dimensional mysteries, sarcasm, wit, and of course magic made this book a light but fun read. I had a blast reading this book, in fact I finished it in one afternoon and downloaded the sequels. They just continued to get better. Buy the book, or download it, you won't be disappointed, but alas your download probably won't come with a handsome inter-dimensional prince so there is that. 

I give Special Offers 5 out of 5 stars
I give the audio Performance 5 out of 5 stars  

No comments:

Post a Comment