Saturday, August 18, 2018

First week back to school!!!

There is no other tired in the world like a teacher's first week back to school tired. Meetings with bosses, Professional developments, dusting, setting up the classroom, supply requests, parent complaints, and so much more has to be fit in and that is all during school hours. You still have to come home and be mom and wife and housekeeper and daughter and sister...... How I have missed my little blog and my books!!! I did get to squeeze some time for some new ARC books in and I am looking forward to sharing those reviews with you all very soon. Dont forget to check back soon and see what I have found. One is even a Middle school level book that will be great for boys and girls alike!!!

Hope you have a great beginning to the school year!!

Jenn
AKA Mrs. Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment